Sunday, April 20, 2008

Fundraiser Dinner

Last night was our team's Fundraiser Dinner. It went really well and the Lord provided so much! It actually went a lot better than I was anticipating. Anthony, Dr. Mooney, Brandon, and Becca spoke about our purpose there, what we're going to do, and how God is providing today. We had a great dinner and one amazing dessert. We raised a good amount of money for the team, and God is continuing to provide!

Anthony speaking...

Brandon talking about what we're going to be doing while in "Southeast Asia"

Becca speaking about what she's learned thus far

My reaction when Anthony forgot my name while he was introducing the team. Thanks bud! :-)

Please keep us in your prayers as we prepare to serve in this country. May God sanctify us as individuals and as a team. I know I definitely need a new perspective to succeed in this endeavor. Also, finals start this week. 'nough said?

I'm in the mood for frozen yogurt...


1 comment:

Kimberly Mallard said...

1. The last picture makes me laugh for two reasons. ;)

2. You want to go tonight? I have been craving it for like a week.